Intellectual Property Rights
If intellectual property rights owners believe that smallgiftshops.com sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, you can send the following information in its entirety to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
5. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
6. Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website (e.g. "ABC copyright", "XYZ trademark, Reg. No. 456789, registered 2/3/07", etc);
7.A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.